- +91 77978 66021, +91 77978 66022, +91 33 24981044 / 45 / 46 / 47
- We proudly announce the upgradation of Affiliation from Secondary to Senior Secondary Level (10+2) from the Academic Session 2018-19
- Forms for class XI for Academic session 2019-20 will be available on & from 25th October 2018 onwards
- Admission Forms for session 2019-20 for Nursery on wards will be available on & from September 06,2018 from the school premises and City Office
- Admission Forms for Nursery on wards will be available from the school premises and City Office
The DPS Society is a non-profit, non proprietary educational body widely recognised for its progressive approach and commitment to excellence. Distinction and diversity are the twin hallmarks of their philosophy and educational leadership and scholarly achievement, its mission.
In the words of Salman Khurshid, the former President of DPS, the DPS schools are Schools of the 21st century. They aim to be the best in the world and are unique in contributing to the World Education Scenario. Founded in the year 1949 the DPS Society today runs one of the largest and most professional school chains in India and abroad. It has nearly 134 schools across the globe.
Almost all the DPS Schools whether they be in India or abroad are affiliated to CBSE which is the largest educational board in the country.
Thus Delhi Public School is a trusted name in quality education. Learning at this School is viewed as an exclusive experience, which is not only about gaining knowledge, but also about shaping character and life skills, involving a holistic approach to developing the kind of people our children will become.
Delhi Public School
Gazipur (Keyatalahat), Bakrahat Road
P.O - Kanganberia, P.s. Bishnupur
Dist: South 24 Parganah PIN - 743503
West Bengal, India
Mobile: +91 77978 66021/22
Phone: 033 24981044 / 45 / 46 / 47
DPS (Joka) South Kolkata
Room No. 405/406,
4th Floor, Merlin Chamber
18 British India Street
Behind Hotel Lalit
Pin - 700069,
Kolkata, West Bengal